Seagull®IV X-1F is an award winning water purifier for under-sink easy installation. Its flow capacity is 3.8 Litres per minute with a dedicated chrome finish faucet. A beautiful combination of form and function, Seagull®IV water purifiers combines an advanced “Structured Matrix™” technology with the strength and endurance of modern materials.
Unlike many water filters in the market today, Seagull® IV technology ensures there is no bacteria growth in the cartridge.
Seagull IV® water purifier retains valuable minerals and electrolytes in the water.
All Seagull®IV purification systems are independently certified to meet EPA standard protocol guide for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses. Plus, Seagull®IV systems excel at removing chemical and aesthetic contaminants including herbicides, pesticides, chlorine and foul tastes, odours and colours, for great tasting pure water.
Seagull®IV X-1F features a stainless steel pressure vessel; “Quick and Easy” pressure proof installation lines, ceramic disk faucet, Structured Matrix™ cartridge, and mounting bracket.
- Purifies water instantly
- Exceptional removal capacity
- No chemicals or electricity required
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Under sink purifier with separate dedicated tap
- Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses
- Chrome ceramic disk tap
- Mounting system
Flow Rate: 3.8 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 3800 Litres
Operating Pressure: 25 psi – 125 psi
Particle Retention: 0.1 Micron
Dimension: 12.7 cm (diameter) x 13.7 cm (height)
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use
- Mains Water, Rain Water, River Water
- Restaurants / Cafe
- Motorhomes / RV