Nature Pure® QC Tap Water Purifier eliminate traditional pressure vessel “housings”. Instead, small, lightweight, replaceable canisters are easily threaded into a compact stainless steel “interface units”.
The Tap model is installed with its’ own dedicated Seagull IV Tap.
Environmentally friendly Nature Pure QC systems with the NPRS2QC canister employ General Ecology’s unique “structured matrix™” purification technology — purifying water instantly without needing electricity or chemicals, and are independently certified to EPA Guide Standard Protocol against waterborne bacteria, cysts and viruses.
Water pressure is automatically turned off when a canister is removed from the interface unit, and turned on when a canister is threaded into place.
These systems are exceptionally space saving, easy to install, operate and service, and weigh less than most other systems.
- Perfect for Boats, Caravans, RV, Camper Vans, any recreational vehicle
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes Bacteria, Viruses, Heavy Metals and more…..
- No chemicals or electricity required
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses
- Stainless Steel Interface
Flow Rate: 3.0 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 2000 Litres
Operating Pressure: 20 psi – 100 psi
Particle Retention: 0.1 Micron
Dimension: 12.7 cm (diameter) x 13.7 cm (height)
Cartridge: NPRS2QC (420620)
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use
- Camper Vans
- Motor Homes / RV
- Any Recreational Vehicle