Nature Pure® QC In-line Water Purifier eliminate traditional pressure vessel “housings”. Instead, small, lightweight, replaceable canisters are easily threaded into a compact stainless steel “interface units”.
The Basic model is installed “In-Line” to an existing cold water tap, ensuring all cold water
Environmentally friendly Nature Pure QC systems with the NPRS2QC canister employ General Ecology’s unique “structured matrix™” purification technology — purifying water instantly without needing electricity or chemicals, and are independently certified to EPA Guide Standard Protocol against waterborne bacteria, cysts and viruses.
Water pressure is automatically turned off when a canister is removed from the interface unit, and turned on when a canister is threaded into place.
These systems are exceptionally space saving, easy to install, operate and service, and weigh less than most other systems.
- Perfect for Boats, Caravans, RV, Camper Vans, any recreational vehicle
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes Bacteria, Viruses, Heavy Metals and more…..
- No chemicals or electricity required
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses
- Stainless Steel Interface
Flow Rate: 3.0 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 2000 Litres
Operating Pressure: 20 psi – 100 psi
Particle Retention: 0.1 Micron
Dimension: 12.7 cm (diameter) x 13.7 cm (height)
Cartridge: NPRS2QC (420620)
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”30″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Camper Vans
- Motor Homes / RV
- Any Recreational Vehicle