The SPARK-L-PURE water filter system, with Aqua-Polish® 7 (AP-7) microfiltration modules, are intended for use with fresh water supplies that are considered to be bacteriologically acceptable. They offer a rated flow of 100 lpm – more than enough for household, yacht or aircraft total water supply, and for many commercial and industrial applications.
AP-7 modules removes fibres, visible dirt and scale, chlorine, foul tastes, odours, and other particulate contaminants, by incorporating extremely fine Microfiltration and Broad Spectrum Adsorption/Molecular Sieving into General Ecology’s unique “Structured Matrix™” technology.
SPARK-L-PURE, with the proprietary AP-7 module, is the most comprehensively effective drinking water system in its class. Modules have a large average capacity of 100,000* litres for particulate removal.
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Seamless, no weld construction
- Top-mounted, inlet/outlet ports
- Quick change connectors
- Exceptionally compact
- Dielectric Isolating Positioners
- Quick change module
- Accepts General Ecology’s Aqua-Polish 7 module
- Double O-ring bypass prevention
- Low pressure loss
- Sanitary finish
Flow Rate: 100 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 100,000 Litres
Operating Pressure: 170 – 900 kPa
Particle Retention: 1.0 Micron
Dimension: 25.4 cm (diameter) x 44.5 cm (height)
Cartridge: Aqua-Polish 7 Module
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use
- Mains Water, Rain Water, Whole House Filtration
- Restaurants / Cafe