Seagull® IV X-6 provides great-tasting, purified water for large capacity needs in an extra convenient configuration.
Compact Stainless steel housing is independently certified to meet EPA and Australian Standards Microbiological Guide standards. This purifier provides great tasting,purified water for residential and commercial kitchens, yachts, houseboats, motorhomes and much more.
Seagull®IV X-6 water purification systems feature the RS-6SG “Structured Matrix” purification module. All Seagull IV purification systems are independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses. Plus, Seagull IV systems excel at removing chemical and aesthetic contaminants including herbicides, pesticides, chlorine and foul tastes, odours and colours, for great tasting water on demand. Add purity and elegance to your life today!
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Seamless, no weld construction
- Top-mounted, inlet/outlet ports
- Sanitary Finish
- 1 inch NPT connections
- Dielectric Isolating Positioners
- Quick change module
- Low pressure loss
- Double O-ring bypass prevention
- No chemicals, hold-time or electricity
- Accepts General Ecology’s RS-6SG module
- Exceptional removal capacity
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Independently certified to meet EPA and Australian standards for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses.
- Mains Water, Rain Water, River Water
- Restaurants / Cafe
Flow Rate: 23 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 23,000 Litres
Operating Pressure: 170 – 900 kPa
Particle Retention: 0.1 Micron
Dimension: 25.4 cm (diameter) x 44.5 cm (height)
Cartridge: RS-6SG Module
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use