The Seagull IV® X-1D water purifier is so easy to install and operate. Simply remove the aerator from the standard sink spout and connect the diverter valve. The position control diverter valve permits flow control from the main spout. The “Quick Disconnect” fitting provides swivel movement of the connector hose, routed at right angles for easy positioning and less clutter.
The Seagull®IV water purifiers combines an advanced “Structured Matrix™” technology with the strength and endurance of modern materials, with a flow capacity is 3.8 Litres per minute,
All Seagull®IV purification systems are independently certified to meet EPA standard protocol guide for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses. Plus, Seagull®IV systems excel at removing chemical and aesthetic contaminants including herbicides, pesticides, chlorine and foul tastes, odours and colours, for great tasting pure water.
- Purifies water instantly
- Exceptional removal capacity
- No chemicals or electricity required
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Under sink purifier with separate dedicated tap
- Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses
The Seagull® IV X-1D comes complete -Housing + integrated spout, cartridge and diverter hose assembly – aerator connector.
Flow Rate: 3.8 Litres/min
Capacity* Avg.: 3800 Litres
Operating Pressure: 25 psi – 125 psi
Particle Retention: 0.1 Micron
Dimension: 12.7 cm (diameter) x 13.7 cm (height)
* Capacity may vary depending on influent water quality
** intended for COLD water use
- Mains Water, Rain Water, River Water
- Restaurants / Cafe
- Motorhomes / RV